Comments: Rock River Raptors have angered me.

Contact a lawyer or at least tell them your contact a lawyer and make up a law office and send them an "offical" letter threatening to sue if you don't get your refund.

Posted by Quality Weenie at March 4, 2008 07:44 AM

Or show up in person at the main offices. I think if you can find a day (yeah, I know) to go there at 9am and demand to start seeing people and refuse to leave until they see you, you might get some help. It's a pain, but that's the only way to deal with some people.

And if you're especially creative, get a lawyer and file a class-action lawsuit for breach of contract... ;)

Posted by Ogre at March 4, 2008 08:18 AM

maybe they DON'T want to keep their loyal fan base...

Posted by caltechgirl at March 4, 2008 10:23 AM

Second home game? Last I checked the season didn't even start until the 29th?

Posted by Shadoglare at March 4, 2008 03:18 PM

No comment.

Posted by Bruce at March 4, 2008 07:52 PM

You might want to contact the IL States Attorney's Office for your county. If they're doing this on a wide scale, it may be construed as a fraud. (And you wouldn't be stuck for your own attorney's fees.)

Posted by Omnibus Driver at March 6, 2008 02:04 PM